I feel so bad when my projects are so quick and simple. Like they should be harder or take longer or something…
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Okay so everyone’s been reblogging OC Memes with 10 prompts and I was GOING to reblog it too but
I decided I didn’t like the options very much.
So here’s my version! Leave me a number and a character, and I’ll draw them…1. First thing in the morning.
2. In their pyjamas.
3. Making a confession. (optional: to whom?)
4. During a thunderstorm.
7. With their comfort blanket (person, action, thing)
8. Dressed to impress :Vc
9. Caught in the act!
10. Wearing something they wouldn’t be caught dead in.
OC Art Meme!!!
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
I’m so mad. My computer’s screen is acting up again. All I had running was two windows of Chrome.
i don’t wanna paint another self portrait
I will finish my illustration assignment tomorrow.
That feeling when your painting is finally starting to come together.